Dragon Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Knights

Where our knowledge can be kept.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slothdx
Admin

Phone Empty
PostSubject: Phone   Phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 pm

There are a lot of different android phones out on the market place currently.

Which one do you use?
What don't you like / like about it?

I used to use the first android G1 until just yesterday when I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S.

The G1 was slow, laggy, although the qwerty keyboard made typing extremely easy and quick. Could easily do about 70 words per minute or so on it, until the spacebar started to play up.

The Galaxy S isn't as easy to type on, even which features such as swype. But it is extremely fast and the 4 inch screen is a big improved. Especially pocket empires. Runs a lot smoother.
It uses super amoled screen that produces excellent screen quality, especially in dynamic contrast. There is so much else that is wonderful about the phone.

but yes, so what type do you use? Do you like that phone? What don't you like?

Back to top Go down
M0bius
Admin
M0bius

Phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone   Phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 am

I have the HTC Eris.

I really like a lot about it, it was cheap, pretty much as good as the 'big' Droids, it's also my first smart phone. I don't mind the touch keyboard, but I wish it had the QWERTY.
Back to top Go down
zufort

Phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone   Phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am

I have the motorola cliq. I got it because of the keyboard. Can't stand thos touch screen keyboards. (Fat fingers) does the galaxy have a keyboard? I hear good things about it.
Back to top Go down
slothdx
Admin

Phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone   Phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

The Galaxy S uses an on-screen qwerty. ou have two features that help you if you have fat fingers.

First is landscape mode. The phone itself switches very quickly to landscape and in this mode the one screen qwerty it quite large

Swype. Swype lets you drag between letters to produce a word. For example on you're keyboard drag you're finger between h-o-w. Don't press down at all. Sounds weird but it as actually incredibly accurate. Also if you don't get it right it often will produce a list of what you we're trying to spell.

Both cliq and Eris however I haven't had a chance to see. Being in Australia we only get a small number of phone selections. I get to see a lot of them as my part-time job is in a telecommunications store
Back to top Go down
Urulokë

Phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone   Phone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 am

Hey everyone,

I just lost my whole pocket empire account due to needing a Factory Default Reset on my phone because the WiFi and internet connection wouldn't connect. I basically lost everything on the phone (apps, contacts, favorites, etc). I'm currenlty rebuilding (aka redownloading) wat I used to have on my phone. I sent an email to the developers of Pocket Empire and they are having trouble locating my account by the Lord name I used. I think due to the new expansion process, my account is currently unaccessable to retrieve it. This is pissing me off that I might have restart all over. If so, I guess ill be restarting over on the new server. Well, everyone has been awesome in helping me out with the game. I'm crossing my fingers I can at least get back to the Honor server to my old account. See you all around.

Thank you,
Urulokë
Back to top Go down
Sam1Parker

Phone Empty
PostSubject: phone   Phone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 am

hi this is sam parker
i m using sony phone its very cool the camera of sony phone is very good

----------------------------------------------

How to pass a drug test
Pass a drug test
Pass drug testing