Dragon Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Knights

Where our knowledge can be kept.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are you from?

Go down 
+2
M0bius
slothdx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slothdx
Admin

Where are you from? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you from?   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Basically the title explains everything.
Pocket Empires being such a wide spread android game means we are all from different parts of the world.

So if you want to find out more about the people we are allied with it is good to know where you're from Smile
I'm from Queensland which is a state within Australia.

Back to top Go down
M0bius
Admin
M0bius

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Good idea!

I'm originally from Cornelia, Georgia, USA. Since I've enlisted in the US Air Force I've been quite a few places... right now though I'm at Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, USA. Before this I was in Norfolk, UK, and before that I was at Cannon AFB, New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
ROCK N ROLL

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm a cheesehead from Franklin Wisconsin, its a suburb of Milwaukee. I'm going to be a senior this fall in high school, so I'm a young guy here lol.
Back to top Go down
Boein

Boein

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Originally from Oklahoma. Since enlisting in the Navy, I've been to Illinois, South Carolina, Washington, Virginia, and Georgia.
Back to top Go down
Nesmee

Nesmee

PostSubject: I'm from...   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm

I follow Boein everywhere he goes except I lived in Arkansas for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lady Aly

PostSubject: Where are you from   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 am

I'm from Boston, MA but live in Philly.

I grew up overseas in SE Asia and Australia
Back to top Go down
repair

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 am

hi i'm from uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Knights :: Off Topic-
Jump to: